Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immuology
The last 20 years has seen an upsurge of allergic disease worldwide from food allergy to allergic asthma and atopic dermatitis. Prevention is the keystone of treatment be it through pharmacological, immune modulatory or environmental interventions.
Services We Provide
With the above in mind, Dr. Mazza and the Concorde Medical Group offer allergy evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of the following condition in both adults and children:
- Allergy testing (skin, in-vitro) + treatment for foods, environmental: pets, seasonal, dust, molds, etc.
- Drug allergy diagnosis, testing + desensitization
- Venom allergy diagnosis + immunotherapy
- Atopic (allergic) dermatitis
- Chronic itching
- Acute + chronic hives
- Asthma (allergy, exercise induced)
- Evaluation of Immune competence (for patients with an unusual number of infections)
- Recurrent/chronic sinusitis
- Immunotherapy for seasonal + environmental allergens