Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring all of the following items to your visit:
- Insurance information and card
- Valid photo identification
- A list of your current medications
- Your Pharmacy Information
- Any and all x-rays films
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- When consulting one of our specialists, please obtain a "Request for Consultation" form from your physician. A simple note written on a prescription pad is all that is needed. Please bring it with you to your appointment, along with all your other paperwork.
Policies & Forms
Please complete & print the REQUIRED FORMS before your visit & bring them with you. This will expedite your appointment.
- Patient History Form [pdf] (optional)
- Dr. Katherine Keil's Patient History Form [pdf] (REQUIRED for only Dr. Keil's patients) -- print this form & complete before your appointment
- Student Verification Parent Affidavit Form [pdf] (optional)
- Dr. Colette Ho's Health Questionnaire [pdf] (REQUIRED for only Dr. Ho's patients) -- print this form & complete before your appointment
Gynecological Procedure Prep Forms
Along with the REQUIRED forms above, please complete and print forms 1&2 for a gynecological visit:
Colonoscopy Procedure Prep Forms
You may visit our Concorde Gastro page to view our different prep methods.
To view the forms listed above, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.